Hanwha SolarOne is a global energy company offering comprehensive vertical integration. We leverage the knowledge and expertise of Hanwha Chemical Corporation and the former Solarfun Power Holdings. With decades of manufacturing know-how, financial strength, and large-scale chemical production capabilities, we can deliver superior, highly competitive value to our customers.
- Hanwha SolarOne's SF260-36-1PxxxL Module Among the First in the Industry to Pass Rigorous TUV Rheinland Long-Term Sequential Test.
- Hanwha SolarOne Announces Industry-leading Workmanship Warranty and Improved Warranty for Power Generation.
- Signed Hanwha SolarOne’s largest ever solar deal to supply 155MW high-performance modules to South Africa.
- NASDAQ ticker symbol change from SOLF to HSOL
- Formal announcement of Hanwha SolarOne adds technology, manufacturing, and project development capabilities
- Plans to increase cell capacity from 550 MW to 820 MW, wire saw capacity from 400 MW to 572 MW, ingot capacity from 360 MW to 510 MW
- Took over Solarfun Power Holdings
- Raised module capacity to 700 MW to meet market demands, and plans to expand module capacity to 900 MW by August, 2010
- Acquired a 25 MW cell production line from SMIC, and plans to expand cell capacity to over 500 MW by July, 2010
- Expanded customer support in North America, Europe, and Asia
- Opened a 100 MW annual module production for Q-Cells
- Established a South Korean sales office and obtained Korean certification for full product line
- Attained complete vertical integration with opening of wafer slicing facility and purchase of Jiangsu Yungguang Solar, a top silicon ingot producer (100% interest purchase completed in 2009)
- Major long-term investment by Good Energies
- Began operation of an expanded wire saw facility
- Completed and successfully started operations of 120 MW of additional cell and module capacity; total capacity reaches 360 MW
- Established German, Spanish, North American, and Australian sales offices
- Earned UL and CEC Certification
- Increased capacity to 240 MW
- Listed on NASDAQ as SOLF
- $53 million USD investment from Citigroup Venture Capital, Hony Capital, Legend Capital, and Good Energies in June 2006
- Second PV cell line started commercial operations in August 2006
- First PV cell production line started commercial operation in November 2005
- IEC61215 certification obtained from TÜV Rheinland Group in Germany
- First export module order delivered
- First PV module production line completed in December 2004
- Established by leading electricity meter manufacturer Linyang Electronics in August 2004
- Linyang Group founded: China's #1 electric meter manufacturer with over one-third domestic market share